Patents Held by Rhythmlink or Licensed through Partners
- Webb™ EEG Electrode; US Patent No. D644,738
- Webb™ EEG Electrode; European Design Patent No. 001893751-0001
- PressOn™ Electrode, US Patent Nos. 8112131, 8185183, 8271065, 8428681, 8538502
- PressOn™ Electrode, Chinese Patent No. CN101720202
- PressOn™ Electrode, Japan Patent No. JP5226776
- PressOn™ Electrode, European Patent No. EP2155056
- EEG Net with Transmission Capabilities, US Patent Number 9,345,418
- Slider Electrode, US Patent No. 8412303
- Electrode Gun, US Patent No. 9855416
- PressOn™ Button (2nd Generation), US Patent No. 9480412
- Monopolar Stimulating Probe with Removable Handle, US Patent No. 8137285
- Additional Patents Pending
- Rhythmlink is a registered trademark of Rhythmlink International, LLC.
- Quick Connect System™, Sticky Pad™, Limelight™, LeadLock™, Slim Cup™, Deep Cup™ and Webb™ are trademarks of Rhythmlink International, LLC.
- The appearance of the MR Quick Connect extension cable is a trademark of Rhythmlink International, LLC.
- PressOn™ is a trademark of Persyst Development Corporation.
- Ten20 and Nuprep are registered trademarks of Weaver and Co.
- Dragonfly and Cobra are registered trademarks of Neurovision Medical Products.
- NeedleTape is a registered trademark of Marea Enterprises, Inc.
- BraiNet is a registered trademark of Jordan Neuroscience, Inc.
- Sightsaver is a trademark of Anschel Technology Inc.